Hillsdale Parents Booster Club
New ticket policy effective this season for the whole conference.
Away games: There will be no ticket will call for visiting teams. We will have to purchase our tickets like the general public. For those of you who are new to college football, this generally poses no problem at all at the smaller schools. Potential problems could arise at bigger schools like Grand Valley, Ferris, etc. where limited number of tickets go on sale to the public.
Home games: Your son gets to sign up 4 people to see him play at home for free! Each person's name needs to be on the list and must show ID at the Hillsdale will call ticket booth to be admitted for free. If your son forgets to write down Grandma & Grandpa, then Grandma & Grandpa pay regular ticket prices. These are conference rules and there will be no exceptions! If you joined the parent booster club, you will get a 4 person pass which allows you to bypass all this and breeze into the game. So...if you are a parent booster member you can admit up to 8 people free to home games (4 with your pass, 4 on the will call ticket list). Get with your son well before home games to instruct him on whose names to put on the will call ticket list.
Tailgating at Indy: Parking is first come, first serve and there was no charge in 2003. Main parking lot is on the west side of the stadium. Enter main parking lot off Hanna and turn to the right. First vehicle there, find an open area, throw up your flag and we'll all try to gather around. This is the best I could do, since they will not hold an area for us. Grills, tables & chairs are permitted as long as they do not block driving lanes of parking lot. No alcohol is permitted. If main parking lot is full there is an overflow parking lot off State St. Tailgate starts 2 hours prior to game time 4:00 PM Indy time, 5:00 PM Michigan time. Please bring your main dish, beverages, eating utensils and a small dish to pass. Grills, tables & chairs are also a good idea. As always, our grill is on, come over and throw your stuff on with ours!
Vonnie Sandner & I will both be there with order forms and samples for buttons and apparel. We also have Charger football rear window decals for $5.00 Come over and check it out!
Friday, August 26, 2005
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (133)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (290)
- ► 2009 (279)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (204)
- ► 2006 (119)
- Gurica named GLIAC Special Teams Player of the Wee...
- Running Game Must Improve!
- Chargers Drop Opener 29-21
- In Game Update 23-14 (9:00 3rd Quarter)
- Hillsdale Daily News::Chargers Open Season at Riva...
- Gameday Weather
- Charger Parents: Tickets - UI Tailgating Informati...
- 4-7 hump motivates Hillsdale
- Let's Get it On!
- Hillsdale looks to stay healthy, get over the pere...
- College Sports TV:: D-II Preview: Regional Breakdo...
- D2football.com: Top 25 Poll
- D2football.com: Week 1 Northwest Region Notebook
- 2005 Hillsdale Football Preview
- Scrimmage Update
- Charger Parents: Scrimmage and Apparel News
- Around the GLIAC: High Expectations Await Huskies
- Around the GLIAC:Oilers Dreaming Big in 2005
- Blue-White Scrimmage Saturday at 10 AM
- The Delphos Herald Inc. - Recker downplaying prese...
- Chargers Deal With Hot Weather
- Camp Notes: The Grind Begins
- Keith Recker named All-Amercian
- Special Hotel Rate for Parents Attending August 27...
- New LB Tom Korte is area's triple crown winner
- Chargerblue.com Welcomes Voice of the Chargers
- 100 Chargers Open Camp
- ▼ August (27)