Hillsdale Football Parents Booster Club
BIG GAME = BIG TAILGATE!!! Tailgating will begin at 4:30 PM in the grass field west of the athletic complex. For all you new parents this is the same lot that the big tent was set up on for homecoming. Bring your main dish, beverages, eating utensils and a small dish to pass. It is also a good idea to bring chairs and a small table if you have room. There will be two grills there this weekend so come by and BBQ with us! All are welcome, you just have to be a Charger fan and bleed blue & white! Don't forget your flags to fly in the stadium.
Apparel & Button orders: The clothing will be delivered to me tomorrow AM so I will have it with me at the tailgate. There was a small problem with the Champion V-neck pullover. This item was not available and we were offered a product of comparable or better quality. I made an executive decision and authorized this. However, if you are not happy with this replacement, I will put you in touch with our clothing rep., Tony Scott at Team Sports. Please pick up your order at the tailgate between 4:30 & 6:30 PM. I do not bring clothing orders into the stadium. I will have all orders at the tailgate except what has been ordered in the last week. Those are not ready yet. If you have ordered sports buttons, please see Luann Crowley, she has completed orders. See Nancy Rumsey to purchase a rear window "Charger Football" decal for $5.00. This item is cash & carry, all proceeds to the football team.
Parent Booster Club: There will be a table set up on stadium walk on the right hand side just before the ticket booth at 6:00 PM. If you didn't do so at homecoming, stop by to pick up your game pass (admits 4 to home games), flags, hat, or picture. Team pictures may be in by game time, all parents are encouraged to check at the table to see if they are in.
Post game reception: There will be a post game party at the Roxy Theatre, 110 N. Broad in Hillsdale. Pizza & soft drinks are free. You may also purchase beverages from a full bar. Stop by after the game and check it out.
New hotel information for the Mercyhurst (Oct. 29, 1:30 PM) game:
OK, sorry that I blew it with our accommodations at the Ramada Inn. I'd like to thank all the parents that were so gracious about it. I'll have to admit, the rooms were pretty bad. Please call the Ramada Inn @ 1-800-832-9101 to cancel your reservations ASAP. I've already contacted the Ramada Inn with our complaints, so they are expecting our cancellations.
I have blocked 20 rooms for Friday, October 28 (night before the game) and 10 rooms for Saturday, October 29 (night of the game). Most parents told me they were staying the night before and leaving after the game, but others wanted to stay after.
Available Fri., Oct 28: 15 rooms with 2 double beds, 5 King Whirlpool rooms with 1 King, 1 double bed and whirlpool.
Available Sat., Oct 29: 7 rooms with 2 double beds, 3 King Whirlpool rooms with 1 King, 1 double bed and whirlpool.
Rates are $89.00 + 11% tax for 2 double beds, $109.00 + 11% tax for King/Dble/Whirlpool. This includes a free continental breakfast. You must reserve by October 4, 2005 to receive this rate. I urge you to call ASAP for your room. Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior. Check in 3:00 PM, check out 11:00 AM. When you call for reservations, you are with the "Hillsdale Parent Tailgate Group". Should you have any trouble booking, ask for Erin Van Guilder, sales mgr. Her direct line is 1-877-866-3445.
For reservations contact:
8051 Peach St.
Erie, PA 16509
This week's game promises to be a battle. Wear your blues, raise your voices, no one is unbeatable!!! Besides, I checked, we are Chargers, mighty and brave and they are cardinals, a little red bird! Hmmmm?? See you all Saturday, have a safe trip.
GO CHARGERS.....BEAT THE CARDINALS!!!!
Thursday, September 22, 2005
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (133)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (290)
- ► 2009 (279)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (204)
- ► 2006 (119)
- Hillsdale Takes on Northwood, Noon, Sat. Oct. 1
- Scholl Breaks Fibula, Chargers Seek New QB
- D2Football.com :: Week 6 Northwest Region Notebook...
- Charger Parents :: Northwood Tailgating Info
- Saginaw Soars past Hillsdale 24-3
- Charger Defensive Effort Overshadow
- SVSU's defense dominates Hillsdale
- More Charger Pictures Online
- Confident Cardinals Bring #9 Ranking to The Dale
- Charger Parents::Saginaw Valley Tailgating Info
- D2Football.com::Northwest Region Notebook
- Great Job Otter's Army and Charger Fans!
- Shreffler Family Update
- Oops:Hillsdale's Chad Gurica 3rd in NCAA
- Hillsdale routs Gannon on the road, 43-9
- D2Football.com::Northwest Region Notebook
- Luck be a Lady This Week::Chargers Head to Gannon
- Charger Parents:Gannon Tailgating Info
- Special Thanks from Gridiron Club
- Chargers beat Bulldogs in 2005 Homecoming game
- Homecoming Victory!
- Commentary: AD Kovalchik Takes Spirit out of the G...
- Chargers set to Battle Bulldogs
- Homecoming Festivities Load Saturday
- D2Football.com::Week 3 NW Region Notebook
- Week 2 Players of the Week
- David Harman Memorial Scholarship Ceremony set for...
- Searching for an Identity
- A Tale of 2 Halves: Chargers Drop Another
- Live WCSR Feed Now Available
- Otterbein eyes first win over Findlay
- Week 2 :: Hillsdale Travels to Findlay
- D2football.com: Top 25 Poll
- D2Football.com :: Week 2 Northwest Region Notebook...
- Charger Parents :: Findlay Tailgating Info
- ▼ September (35)