The Grand Valley Athletic Department...not some fans....but the official GVSU athletic department and its many marketing entities are firing away on Social Media asking fans to vote for which humiliating musical selection they would like to see played when Hillsdale makes its entrance into Lubbers Stadium on Saturday Night.
The choices are "What does a Fox say?" by Ylvis, "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus, "Barney Theme Song", "Barbie Girl" by Aqua, and "Macho Man" by The Village People.
All I can say is that I am glad this type of stunt would never be used to welcome opponents into Muddy Waters Stadium.
It's time to flip the script Charger fans and highjack GVSU's attempts belittle your boys in Charger Blue. The Charger players have picked "Wrecking Ball" and it's your job to insure we determine what plays when they enter Lubbers Stadium.
Visit GVBlackout.com and vote for "Wrecking Ball". Vote early. Vote often.
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- ► 2014 (25)
- Hillsdale dominates the GLIAC according to Princet...
- ▶ Charger Comment - Week 9 - YouTube
- Grand Valley trying to humiliate your Chargers' en...
- Cleves Delp: Hillsdale College inspires Toledo bus...
- Record setting day helps SVSU football team roll i...
- Charger Comment - Week 8
- Hillsdale linebacker Moynihan all business | Obser...
- AEI ARETE: Smartguy Football
- Grand Rapids Press: Ferris State fails to keep mom...
- Charger Comment - Week 7
- Breaking News: Wrecking Ball mishap at Grand Valle...
- Hillsdale ranks 6th in nation for turnover ratio
- CSN Bay Area: Veldheer progressing, still not read...
- hillsdalechargers.com: Chargers snap home, Wayne S...
- Why School Sports Matter
- It's how you finish.
- Charger Comment: Otter talks NMU
- HillsdaleChargers.com: Embry NFF scholar-athlete s...
- Patrick Heckenlively Photos: Hillsdale vs. Indiana...
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2012 (133)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (290)
- ► 2009 (279)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (204)
- ► 2006 (119)
- ► 2005 (161)