Click for bigger image.
February 4, 2009
Hillsdale College football program announces the signing of its 2009 freshman class
Hillsdale, Mich. — The Hillsdale College football team is pleased to present its freshman class for 2009. Thirteen players make up the initial National Signing Day class, with more players to be added throughout the offseason, according to Chargers head coach Keith Otterbein.
“We are very excited to be bringing in this class of players. Once again, our coaching staff did an outstanding job at getting out there and identifying players who we feel like will be good fits here at Hillsdale both on the field and in the classroom,” Otterbein said.
Every member of this freshman class has a high school grade point average of at least 3.1.
The 2009 season will commence on Aug. 29, as the Chargers play St. Joseph’s College on the road. The home opener for Hillsdale will be Sept. 5 against Michigan Tech. Hillsdale is coming off a 7-4 season in 2008, and the team’s combined record of 15-7 over the past two years is the best two-year mark since 1992-93.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (133)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (290)
- Updated 3/4/09 South Carolina Linebacker Joins Inc...
- 1982 and 1983 Seasons Now Available on DVD
- Chargers Pick up Wyandotte Roosevelt DE Zach Morel...
- Adrian Daily Telegram: Local football stars sign o...
- Collegian: Fingers crossed?Super Bowl fuels athlet...
- Recruiting: A look at new Charger WR Andrew Mott
- Cleveland.com: Independence High School senior is ...
- Hillsdale College Football: 2009 Signees
- Davignon Caps Career with Trip to the Sugar Bowl
- Former Charger Kicker Works Super Bowl Security
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (204)
- ► 2006 (119)
- ► 2005 (161)