Sunday, February 01, 2009
Former Charger Kicker Works Super Bowl Security
Fenton man works security at Super Bowl
Former Fenton resident Blake Barisich, who has worked every Super Bowl since 2005, pauses for a photo in front of the Super Bowl XLIII gateway in Tampa Bay, Fla.
By David Troppens
Published: Sunday, February 1, 2009 6:14 AM EST
Football has been a part of Blake Barisich’s life as long as he could remember. His father played in the National Football League, retiring near the time he was born. When he went to school at Fenton, he was a kicker for the football team and was an all-league player at that. He then went to
Hillsdale College where he began as a kicker, but eventually played wide receiver.
And, now that his playing days are over, he’s still involved with football — on the administrative side, that is.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (133)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (290)
- Updated 3/4/09 South Carolina Linebacker Joins Inc...
- 1982 and 1983 Seasons Now Available on DVD
- Chargers Pick up Wyandotte Roosevelt DE Zach Morel...
- Adrian Daily Telegram: Local football stars sign o...
- Collegian: Fingers crossed?Super Bowl fuels athlet...
- Recruiting: A look at new Charger WR Andrew Mott
- Cleveland.com: Independence High School senior is ...
- Hillsdale College Football: 2009 Signees
- Davignon Caps Career with Trip to the Sugar Bowl
- Former Charger Kicker Works Super Bowl Security
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (204)
- ► 2006 (119)
- ► 2005 (161)