Monday, August 20, 2007
NMU Trip Advisor
For those of you making the road trip to Marquette for the Chargers' September 8th game, do yourself a favor and stop in St. Ignace for a pastie or 3 at Lehto's on US 2. There is a great roadside park just south of Lehto's that looks out over Lake Michigan and a bunch of islands. The park is nice, because you can't eat or use the bathroom at Lehto's. You just grab hot or frozen pockets of UP culinary pleasure. Have one for me!
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (133)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (290)
- ► 2009 (279)
- ► 2008 (146)
- Hillsdale Finishes in top 20 of D2 Power Rankings
- Snapper Hunt
- Hillsdale.edu: Gannon Preview
- Webcast Information
- D2football.com's Tony Nicolette: GLIAC Column
- Younger's Rally Almost Complete
- D2football.com: Bob Eblen's National Preview
- 1st Web Poll: Fans expect big season
- Scrimmage Saturday
- A Volleyball Highlight to Share
- CSTV.Com: Brandon Misener's D2 Top 10
- Our Newest Blogger
- I Phelta Thi Apparel Updated
- NMU Trip Advisor
- Welcome to D2football.com's Tony Nicolette
- Stickers Baby Stickers!
- Hillsdale Says No Thanks to State Aid
- Charger Trainer Struck by Lightning...Already back...
- 8 Charger Games Available Via Webcast
- It is On!
- New Apparel Designs now on Flickr as Wallpaper
- 2007 Media Guide Now Online
- Putting a New Face on the Running Game
- Chargers Picked 9th in GLIAC. Yeah....big friggin'...
- ▼ August (24)
- ► 2006 (119)
- ► 2005 (161)