Tradition • Character • Service

Tradition • Character • Service

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MonroeNews.com: Hoskins lands his dream job

MILAN — Jesse Hoskins said he has been preparing to be Milan’s head football coach all his life.
The former Big Red football player was hired Tuesday as the new varsity coach, replacing Steve Robb who stepped down after 25 years at the helm.
Hoskins has lived in Milan all his life and has taught at Milan schools since graduating in 2006 from Hillsdale College, where he played football. He has been Milan’s freshman and junior varsity coach and became varsity assistant in 2009.
“I played here at Milan under Steve Robb in the late ’90s and 2000,” he said. “When I went to college, I wanted to be a teacher. My dream was always to come back and teach and coach at Milan and one day take over for Coach Robb. It always was my dream job. It’s something I’ve been preparing for every single day.”  

No comments:

Search The Chargerblue.com News and Comment

The Web Chargerblue.com News and Comment

Blog Archive

Google Analytics