Indianapolis 40 - Kentucky Wesleyan 14
University of Indianapolis Release
OWENSBORO, Ky.- The Greyhound rushing attack piled-up 418 yards along the ground to lead the visitors past Kentucky Wesleyan, 40-14 at Bullet Wilson Field in the season opener Thursday night. The Hounds ran early and often, with two backs going over the century mark in rushing-- senior Craig Jenkins (132 yards) and redshirt freshman Deontrai Campbell (127).
Campbell put UIndy (1-0 overall) up 7-0 virtually by himself, taking the handoff five straight times in the Hounds' first drive, culminating in a 9-yard run for the score. After a KWC (0-1) missed field goal, Campbell and Jenkins teamed to rush for 71 more yards, setting up true freshman Rob Doyle's 1-yard run for a 14-0 Greyhound advantage.
Full Story and Box Score
Friday, August 29, 2008
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (133)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (290)
- ► 2009 (279)
- Chargerblue Space is waiting
- Hillsdale.edu: Charger football team pummels Pumas...
- Podcast Up for Week 1
- D2football.com: Tony Nicolette's Weekly Column
- GLIAC.org: Top 25 Matchup Between Ashland and Bloo...
- University of Indianapolis: Rush Offense Key in Co...
- Hillsdale College Release: FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Charg...
- D2football.com Names Veldheer, Korte, Patillo All-...
- D2football.com: First Look at the Pumas
- Important Information from Hillsdale Parents Group...
- Post Game Mixer Set for Saturday
- And Now a Word from our Sponsor
- Introducing Chargerblue Space
- Hillsdale Ink
- Davignon Nominated for All State - AFCA Good Works...
- NFL Draft Bible Tabs 3 Chargers as All-Americans
- Coaches pick Hillsdale 5th
- Dead Blogging: GLIAC Media Day
- RJ Walters Gets Inside the Hiring of Don Brubacher...
- Waldie Welcomes the Challenge
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2007 (204)
- ► 2006 (119)
- ► 2005 (161)