Skelton figures big into Xplosion equation
Saturday, April 21, 2007
By Wes Morgan
It doesn't take a math major to understand that a 3-0 record is a good thing. But the Kalamazoo Xplosion say having a math major under center is a big reason the first-year Continental Indoor Football League team is off to such a hot start.
Bill Skelton has silently compiled a solid season so far for the Xplosion, which hosts the Marion (Ohio) Mayhem tonight at Wings Stadium.
Skelton is averageing 126.7 yards a game and is the only starting quarterback in the league yet to throw an interception (Kalamazoo is also the only team yet to fumble the ball).
Tyus-led defense helps Xplosion to fourth win
Sunday, April 22, 2007
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (133)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (290)
- ► 2009 (279)
- ► 2008 (146)
- Former Charger Aaron Petersen: From Dean to Deacon...
- Spring Recap: Chargers Look Strong for 07
- Skelton figures big into Xplosion equation
- Athletics redefined: Football player debunks ‘jock...
- Tucson RB Joins Recruiting Class
- Skelton has big night in Xplosion Win
- Local Kids Enjoy Youth Camp
- Incoming Charger Breaks 33 Year Old HHS Track Reco...
- God Bless You Blacksburg.
- Trio of Ex-Chargers has Xplosion at 2-0
- Spring Game Set for Aprill 22
- Youth Camp Next Weekend
- A Bundle of Spring Football Pictures
- Spring Practice Pictures
- Team Sigma Chi takes down Delt Sigs for IM Hoops T...
- CSCEaglesRock Wins Pool
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2006 (119)
- ► 2005 (161)