Tradition • Character • Service

Tradition • Character • Service

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The D Zone: Jake Bull of Hudsonville commits to Hillsdale

From thedzone.net

Jake Bull of Hudsonville Commits to Hillsdale

This week the Hillsdale Chargers secured their first commitment in the Class of 2013.  The commit is Hudsonville's 6'7 and 230 lbs. TE/DE, Jake Bull.  In the Lake Michigan Football Report, Bull is rated as the 3rd TE in West Michigan.  Click here to view the Rankings. At Bull's measurable's we wouldn't be shocked one bit to see Bull immediately fighting for a starting position or getting reps.




Position: Tight End/Defensive End
Height and Weight: 6'7" 230 lbs.
First Game Started: At Holt my Junior year.
#1 Most Memorable Game: Playing Jenison my Junior year and scoring my first touchdown in the corner of the endzone.
Pre-Game Traditions: Eat Subway, go to the locker room and make sure everyone is ready to go, then I will line up the team and lead them out on the field.
Post-Game Traditions: Meet with my parents and family after the game on the field, then go up to the locker room and spend some time talking about the game with my teammates.
Athlete I try to build my game around: Tyler Eifert from Notre Dame because of his ability to block and his agility to run routes and catch passes.






Full Post

No comments:

Search The Chargerblue.com News and Comment

The Web Chargerblue.com News and Comment

Blog Archive

Google Analytics