Tradition • Character • Service

Tradition • Character • Service

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Little Chargerblue looking Tough


This summer my mom was digging through some old stuff and found a sweatshirt I wore when I was 3. She sent it to us to see if Little Chargerblue, who is also 3 could fit into it. Being the horse-crazed kid she is, the sweatshirt was instantly a hit. I guess even little kids dig vintage clothing. Here she is giving her best "game face" this summer while playing catch. It is a good thing the Chargers use a horse mascot or else she probably wouldn't like them. I have to still convince her that the Dallas Cowboys don't really ride horses and rope cows. Maybe I can get her to like the Denver Broncos instead.

No comments:

Search The Chargerblue.com News and Comment

The Web Chargerblue.com News and Comment

Blog Archive

Google Analytics