Tradition • Character • Service

Tradition • Character • Service

Saturday, July 15, 2006

New Online Store Now Open!


Okay, I know I am now a couple of months behind on podcasting, but I promise one soon. In the meantime, break out those credit cards and hit Chargerblue.com's newest addition: The Online Store.

By teaming with E-Shirt.com, I am able to now offer unrivaled choices of all kinds of Hillsdale apparel. Simply click on a design and check out all of the different types of items you can now sport to show your Hillsdale pride.

I receive a small profit through E-Shirt for each item and all proceeds go toward supporting the Chargers and making this an even better website.

Have a design, you would like to see offered? Email me your ideas!

Get shopping!

No comments:

Search The Chargerblue.com News and Comment

The Web Chargerblue.com News and Comment

Blog Archive

Google Analytics