Tradition • Character • Service

Tradition • Character • Service

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Charger Football Gallery Online at Flickr.com

Many, many thanks go out to Karen Martin for the great photos she shared of this past season. I would like to publicly appologize for being so slow with Karen's photos. but, thanks to her patience, I have a bunch scanned and posted now at my homepage on Flickr.com.

If you would like to help build the gallery, send me an email me.
If you take digital pictures, they are the easiest to share. If you have pictures, please send them!

I always try to make sure that my focus of Chargerblue.com remains on the guys wearing blue and white each Fall Saturday. It is my hope that they enjoy the galleries as much as the fans do.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Excellent use of flickr!

Search The Chargerblue.com News and Comment

The Web Chargerblue.com News and Comment

Blog Archive

Google Analytics